Your privacy is really important to us and we will treat all your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
When you shop on this website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, telephone number, product selection information.
We may also collect, and our third party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types (like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled do so.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email.
We will use your information only for the following:
Processing your orders
For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
To serve website content
To administer this website
If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You also have the right to:
- Ask that we correct or update any personal information that is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
- Ask that we erase your personal data from our systems.
- Ask that we stop processing your data or restrict processing where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Object to us profiling your data, where we haven’t compelling legitimate grounds which override your interests, rights and freedoms.
- Request that any data provided by you in the context of actively consenting to some form of processing, be returned to you or transferred to another company in electronic form.
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) in the UK – please see below for more information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us using the link below. Please note that we may ask for proof of identity before providing or updating any personal information we hold about you and if we have a legitimate reason as to why we are unable to fulfil any requests, we will always explain the reasons why.
Please contact us if you do not want us to use your information in this way, and we will remove your details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like us to send you copies of the data we hold about you or you think the information may be incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com
Updated: 15 April 2020